Everything needs a stable growth to achieve the goal. The initials of success is never too easy. There are hurdles to be tackled to go to the next level. Talking about growth in daily life, social media has other ways of growing .
Normally people work hard to get a promotion or to get a new car, in the social world people are working hard to get subscribers, followers, views, likes, etc. we will show you how to do it like a pro!
YouTube is itself one of the oldest and famous social media supporters. There are many other applications that together they all link to form the cloud of social media world. We know that making a channel on YouTube means to get more likes on the video, to get maximum comments, and most important of all to get YouTube subscribers.
The audience is never limited to one place, they are scattered across many social media platforms. Keeping this in mind, let’s find out what are the other 4 relatable platforms
- Instagram: we know that YouTube and Instagram has the highest number of users. The best target would be giving your YouTube channels link in your Instagram profile that is your bio. The second most useful tool would be advertising your videos on Instagram and it has got the best feature option for you “Instagram stories”.
- Another happening place would be Facebook and the main source would be pages groups and sharing it on your profile.
- Your own social media circle counts a lot. Other services can be like Pinterest or twitter or a great healthy way could be on WhatsApp the most personal media of all.
- The title of your video counts a lot and why is it? Because that’s how you will be noticed by the google search engine. This is not a platform but is boss itself for all the users and gives a big nudge for anyone to get noticed as it has always been the initiative for any search result.
How to manage too many platforms
Handling more than two things can be a difficult task and it can create haphazard which may convert into chaos! Just kidding. Not to worry at all. There is always a solution. You just need to dig in more.
No doubt having more than two accounts is exhausting, but having accounts on different social media platforms, well that’s more challenging. It can be managed using particular applications that help you manage all the accounts. They can easily be searched on the internet.
Now that you have mastered the rule number one to get more exposure on other platforms, it’s time to look at some other perspectives that can widen your vision.
You aim to get your channel the highest-ranking and how is it possible? Follow the steps below and thank me later
- Just like other social approaches, you need to approach within your YouTube circle. Interact with other influencers and get their attention to notice you.
- Make a video with other bloggers who have the same moto as you do. Trust me! It’s a game-changer. The audience loves to see a collaboration between YouTubers.
- Upload a giveaway video this will encourage your fans